Alliance for Community Trees (ACTrees) is the only national nonprofit dedicated to improving the quality of life in metropolitan areas by supporting the expansion and care of trees in communities. ACTrees has nearly 200 member organizations and partners across the country and our work touches communities in all 50 states. Over our 20-year history, ACTrees has engaged over 5 million volunteers to plant more than 15 million trees across the country.
ACTrees is committed to prudent fiscal management and transparency. Our Annual Reviews listed below highlight recent program accomplishments and provide a snapshot of our finances. A hard copy of our most recent audited financial statements is available upon request by contacting Alliance for Community Trees at 6856 Eastern Avenue NW, Suite 150, Washington, DC 20012 or by calling 202–291-8733.
ACTrees is a tax-exempt 501c(3) organization and contributions are tax deductible.
- Frequently Asked Questions about ACTrees Merger with the Arbor Day Foundation
- Alliance for Community Trees: Trees are Community (2014 brochure)
- Alliance for Community Trees 2013 Annual Review
- Alliance for Community Trees 2012 Annual Review
- Alliance for Community Trees 2011 Annual Review
- Audit: 2013
- Alliance for Community Trees Bylaws (Approved November 2014)
- IRS Determination Letter
- Guidestar Reports (including 990)
- Non-Discrimination Statement
The Alliance for Community Trees and ACTrees are protected names and must be used in their entirety and as they appear in the logo files below.
Use of the Alliance for Community Trees/ACTrees name and logo for educational, promotional, or commercial purposes in print or online publications or other communication requires the consent of Alliance for Communities Trees. To request permission, please contact us.
The Alliance for Community Trees Member logo is solely for use by Alliance for Community Trees members.
Alliance for Community Trees:
ACTrees Member Logo: