Alliance for Community Trees is a national nonprofit dedicated to improving the health and livability of cities by planting and caring for trees.
ACTrees has a special mission. We’re dedicated to promoting the environmental and economic power of trees in the communities where we live and work. Trees are capable of improving our children’s health, lowering energy costs, cleaning the air, and so much more. Trees produce healthier cities, greener business districts, safer streets, and sustainable water resources. Healthy urban forests are key to our environmental future.
Add your voice to this powerful national movement.
- Contribute to our mission. Donate now.
- ACTrees is a proud member of the Conservation and Preservation Charities of America, a federation of America’s finest national organizations working to protect and restore the Earth’s natural environment and historic treasures.
- Contribute through the Combined Federal Campaign. Check with your employer to see if your workplace participates in the Combined Federal Campaign and designate Alliance for Community Trees (ACTrees) as your charity of choice. Donate now to ACTrees through the Combined Federal Campaign. ACTrees’ CFC number is 12402.
- Join the Alliance. With over 200 local member organizations in 44 states and Canada, ACTrees engages volunteers to take action to improve the environment where over 93% of people live—in metro areas. ACTrees member organizations have planted and cared for 15 million trees in cities with help from 5 million volunteers.
- Contact us to learn more about how you can participate.