The GreenWorks! Connecting Community Action and Service Learning Guide is for educators who want to partner with a business, nonprofit, or other community organization on an environmental action project- and for the people in those organizations who want to partner with a local school. The guide also supports teachers wanting to involve their students in service learning activities.
The guide has five parts that cover:
* An overview of community action projects and their benefits to students
* Connection between service learning in the curriculum and environmental action projects
* How to develop, plan, and implement a successful project
* Examples of successful GreenWorks! projects
* PLT activities, templates and other tools, and resources
Download the GreenWorks! Guide.