Next deadline: February 1, 2014 (two funding cycles per year, February 1 and August 1)
Supporting organizations in Hampden and Hampshire Counties, Massachusetts, the Beveridge Family Foundation is a family foundation established in 1947, continuing the charitable legacy of Frank Stanley Beveridge. The Foundation exists to receive and distribute funds to:
- Corporations, trusts, funds, or operating foundations organized and operated for religious, charitable, scientific, literary, or educational purposes.
- Board-approved, not-for-profit organizations that serve poor, needy, and deserving persons, enabling such persons to become self-supporting and/or to become more productive citizens.
- Board-approved, not-for-profit organization serving the advancement or promotion of science, learning, medicine, surgery, literature, music, art, or human welfare.
Program areas considered include
- Environmental quality, protection, and beautification
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Food, nutrition, and agriculture
- Youth development
- And more
The fund has also distributed funds outside Hampshire and Hampden Counties. Get a map and listing of recipients
For more information and to apply for a grant, go to http://www.beveridge.org/