Deadline: March 10, 2012
Environmental stewardship is one of Constellation Energy’s foundational values. The EcoStar Grant program was launched in January 2010 with a request for applications from nonprofit organizations seeking funds for environmental projects in their communities. EcoStar Grants are available to projects that fit into one or more of five stewardship categories: pollution prevention, education and outreach, energy efficiency, conservation and community activism.
- Organization must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit, with a Board of Directors
- Grant range up to $5,000 each Note: Grant funds limited to maximum of 20% administration and office expenses (i.e., salaries, phone and postage)
- Applicants much include a project budget indicating how grant dollars will be spent
- The project must be located geographically within an area Constellation Energy does business
- Employee engagement is preferred but not required
Constellation Energy EcoStar Grants 2012