Founded in 1957, the Lowe’s Charitable and Educational Foundation (LCEF) has a long and proud history of contributing to grassroots community projects. LCEF awards millions annually to diverse organizations across the United States. Primary focus areas are community improvement projects and public education.
The Foundation provides funding only to 501© (3) tax-exempt nonprofit organizations and public agencies in communities where Lowe’s operates stores and distribution centers. Grants generally range from $5,000 to $25,000.
Lowe’s Charitable and Educational Foundation supports community improvement projects that fall within the following focus areas…
* Park and neighborhood beautification and enhancements (flowers, trees, fresh paint, etc.)
* Building repair/renovation and landscaping enhancements of facilities serving the community
* Community garden, park, or playground projects
* Community clean-up initiatives
* Outdoor learning environments such as educational gardening programs
Lowe’s Charitable and Educational Foundation only supports public education projects including…
* Construction and Trades related education initiatives
* Clean-up, landscaping and painting projects
* Playground enhancements
* Minor repair/renovation of public school buildings
The Lowe's Charitable and Educational Foundation