September 21-23, 2008
The Trust for Public Land’s Center for City Park Excellence is proud to be a sponsor of the 2008 International Urban Parks Conference, Body and Soul: Parks and the Health of Great Cities. The conference is organized by the City Parks Alliance, the National Association for Olmsted Parks, and the Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy.
* Meet other park advocates
* Discover how park advocates are building innovative partnerships with the public health community
* Learn why parks and economic development go hand in hand
* Discover how a green infrastructure can help shape new communities
* Participate in mobile workshops
To find out more, visit the 2008 International Urban Parks Conference.