September 4-6, 2013
San Diego, CA
The Children & Nature Network’s Grassroots Gathering 2013 offers speakers, practical tips, and great networking with other leaders committed to connecting children to nature. In addition, this year Rich Louv and others will engage in a discussion about creating the future of the children and nature movement.
We need your input on big questions like: How do we overcome barriers and take advantage of the opportunities? What does the movement need right now – and what’s our long-term strategy?
Why You Should Attend the Grassroots Gathering:
• Networking with national and international partners
• Hearing first-hand about emerging trends
• Contributing to the shared vision and next phase of planning
• Leaving with practical tips for energizing local efforts
• Experiencing direct access to some of the world’s leading experts