October 19-22, 2010 and March 8-11, 2011
The Institute for Conservation Leadership offers this opportunity to discover your unique capacity to lead! Develop a leadership style that takes advantage for your unique personal traits. Be ready to tackle any situation through greater awareness of your individual strengths and confidence to impact others. Develop life-long leadership skills to create productive teams, address conflicts, and build the trusting relationships we all need to succeed.
Deadline: August 9
The Leading from Within program by the Institute for Conservation Leadership will teach you to:
* Know your leadership strengths and how to use them,
* Have a greater impact as a leader in one-on-one, group, and organizational settings,
* Choose your actions strategically from a place of centeredness, rather than reactivity,
* Develop a toolbox of skills for effective leadership in a variety of situations, and
* Address current leadership challenges that you are facing.
Dates: Leading from Within 2010-11 runs from October 2010 to March 2011
Applications: Apply online by Aug. 9, 2010