October 25-28, 2011, and March 20-23, 2012
The Institute for Conservation Leadership offers this opportunity to discover your unique capacity to lead in this five-month ICL intensive program of workshops, coaching, and peer learning. Develop a leadership style that takes advantage for your unique personal traits. Be ready to tackle any situation through greater awareness of your individual strengths and confidence to impact others. Develop life-long leadership skills to create productive teams, address conflicts, and build the trusting relationships we all need to succeed.
Deadline to apply: August 12
Leading From Within is a five-month program that strengthens your leadership skills and increases your effectiveness as a leader with others, within your organization, and in group settings.
ICL’s unique approach gives you the tools and support you need to see real changes in the way you lead and the impact you have. The Program offers an exciting blend of workshops, a 360-degree assessment, self-reflection, opportunities to practice new techniques, learning from peers, and one-on-one time with a coach to help you increase your leadership awareness and skills.
By the end of the two sessions you will:
* Know your leadership strengths and how to use them,
* Have a greater impact as a leader in one-on-one, group, and organizational settings,
* Choose your actions strategically from a place of centeredness, rather than reactivity,
* Develop a toolbox of skills for effective leadership in a variety of situations, and
* Address current leadership challenges that you are facing.
Dates: Leading from Within 2011-12 runs from October 2011 to March 2012
Leading from Within
Institute for Conservation Leadership