March 1-4, 2009
Becoming Main Street 2.0. This year, the National Main Streets Conference will focus on tech tools that commercial district revitalization programs need to succeed in the 21st century. Small and rural towns, suburban-ring communities, large and midsized cities, and urban neighborhood business districts can all benefit from the ideas, solutions, issues, and networking opportunities this conference has to offer.
Sessions and tours will explore every aspect of how technology can benefit Main Street- from basic technology solutions for managing financial records better to more advanced strategies and new technologies that can take their revitalization program to the next level to successful strategies in applying the Main Street Four-Point Approach.
People from small and rural towns, suburban communities, large and midsized cities, and urban neighborhood business districts can all benefit from ideas, solutions, issue discussion, and networking opportunities that this conference offers including:
* Four full days of educational sessions and networking opportunities.
* Day-long Main Street Four-Point Approach training.
* Tours to learn from revitalization successes in the host city and surrounding Main Street Districts.
* Expo Hall filled with product and service providers specializing in commercial district revitalization.
* Opportunities to network with colleagues who are experiencing similar challenges in their communities.
For more information, visit National Main Streets Conference 2009.