The National Recreation and Parks Association (NRPA) is inviting education session proposals for their annual conferences. They seek dynamic speakers and leaders who can share knowledge, experience, and best practice techniques related to the work of parks and recreation at the 2009 National Legislative Forum on Parks and Recreation, the 2009 Congress & Exposition, the 2009 National Institute on Recreation Inclusion, the 2010 Edith Upchurch Innovative Programming Forum and the 2010 National Aquatic Conference.
Interested speakers should review submission guidelines for concurrent sessions that take place in 1.25 hours, 2.25 hours and 3.25 hours time blocks. Proposals must be submitted through the online proposal form.
* December 5, 2008: National Legislative Forum on Parks and Recreation (2009)
* December 12, 2008: Congress & Exposition (2009)
* March 6, 2009: National Institute on Recreation Inclusion (2009)
* August 7, 2009: Edith Upchruch Innovative Programming Forum (2010)
* September 4, 2009: National Aquatic Conference (2010)
Additional information about NRPA Conferences
NRPA Online Proposal Form