September 26-30, 2011
The Fast Track can be taken as a series, as stand-alone workshops or in combination with any other Sustainability Leadership Program workshops. These workshops are designed for those interested in theoretical foundation and practical tools for leading organizations, communities, and individuals to develop sustainable living and working environments.
* Putting Value on Natural Resources: Sustainability Through Ecosystem Lens: 9/26
* Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Zero Waste Strategies to Improve Your Bottom Line: 9/27
* Finance for Sustainability: Innovative Strategies for Public and Private Organizations: 9/28
* Overcoming Barriers to Sustainability: Strategies for Leading the Change: 9/29
* Writing Your Sustainability Plan: Process and Framework: 9/30
In order to be awarded the Certificate of Completion, participants need to attend 65 contact hours or ten one-day workshops. To receive the Principles of Sustainability, participants need to attend 23 contact hours or five one-day workshops.
Sustainability Leadership Workshops